Duties vary depending on the type of construction each business conducts, but generally tasks include scheduling work to proceed according to a strict timeline, conducting audits and checks to ensure that work corresponds with blueprints or client requests, and monitoring safety and compliance.
You would be joining a 30+ member design-build firm within a supportive environment and be working alongside, taking work from, and being mentored by the Build Director.
- Mobilize construction elements prior to job start
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly and total project schedule
- Coordinate and maintain safety standards
- Manage client relations
- Coordinate trade partners
- Maintain standards of quality
- Maintain daily log of site activities
- High school diploma.
- 2+ years experience as job-site Superintendent
PHYSICAL + OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a great communicator.
- Must be able to work on multiple job sites in various weather climates.
- Must be able to walk all over property, including up and down stairs.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects.
- Must be a great problem-solver
- Full-time / 40-hour work week (Monday-Friday)
- Might travel outside of OKC area
- Job appropriate work attire
- Excellent benefits package
- Full health, vision, and dental for employee
- 401(k) plan
- Life insurance
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Tiered PTO + Christmas/New Year’s
- Click to apply or send an email to email@example.com.
- Write a short paragraph about why you would be a good fit for this role.
- Indicate what days/times work best for a possible interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Only candidates whose skills match the minimum requirements above should apply.
More About Us
Gardner is an integrated architecture, design, build, and fabrication studio. We imagine places, create environments, and construct objects tethered to meaning. Founded in 2014 on the belief that clients desire more from our industry, we operate as a true partnership — engaging with clients at every level, from start to finish in order to provide exceptionally personal and exquisitely tailored architectural and design solutions. Our experience is wide-ranging across private and multi-family residences, hospitality and retail concepts, office, mixed-use, and master planned developments, educational and faith-based spaces.
We offer a dedicated team of interdisciplinary architects, interior designers, and craftspeople across our Design + Build + Fabricate teams. Our office in Oklahoma City is designed to encourage an open flow of ideas from design to completion, with our studio and workshop under a single shared roof.