Based on level of experience, your role will work closely with Project Administrators, Directors, and Studio Principals in order to coordinate and execute tasks across a multitude of projects. You’ll gain valuable insight into all aspects of a project from creative conceptual meetings through detailed construction documents. You will also be able to access and test ideas with our on-site workshop as part of building models, objects, and mock-ups.
You would be joining a 30+ member design-build firm within a supportive environment and be working alongside, taking work from, and being mentored by the Principal, Studio Director, and all members of our Design team.
Assist Project Directors and Administrators with studio and project needs including, but not limited to:
- Execute project schedules, maintain client relations, quality control and ensure deadlines are met as assigned and coordinated by Project Director
- Project Renderings and Sourcing
- Study Models in 2D and 3D
- Construction Documentation Production in AutoCAD and Revit
- Construction Administration Assistance
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions
- Working graphic, communication, and organizational skills
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active, self-disciplined, and confident in a fast-paced working environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Close familiarity with architectural standards, architectural documentation, and project development at all design phases
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office suite is required
EDUCATION + LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Interior Design / Computer Aided Design / Drafting
- 3+ years of architectural experience
- Full-time / 40-hour work week (Monday-Friday)
- Might travel outside of OKC area
- Job appropriate work attire
- Excellent benefits package
- Full health, vision, and dental for employee
- 401(k) plan
- Life insurance
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Tiered PTO + Christmas/New Year’s
- Click to apply or send an email to email@example.com.
- Write a short paragraph about why you would be a good fit for this role.
- Indicate what days/times work best for a possible interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Only candidates whose skills match the minimum requirements above should apply.
More About Us
Gardner is an integrated architecture, design, build, and fabrication studio. We imagine places, create environments, and construct objects tethered to meaning. Founded in 2014 on the belief that clients desire more from our industry, we operate as a true partnership — engaging with clients at every level, from start to finish in order to provide exceptionally personal and exquisitely tailored architectural and design solutions. Our experience is wide-ranging across private and multi-family residences, hospitality and retail concepts, office, mixed-use, and master planned developments, educational and faith-based spaces.
We offer a dedicated team of interdisciplinary architects, interior designers, and craftspeople across our Design + Build + Fabricate teams. Our office in Oklahoma City is designed to encourage an open flow of ideas from design to completion, with our studio and workshop under a single shared roof.